Choosing the right size
There is no right size! The choice size of your plushie is completely up to you. The bigger sizes are better to cuddle, but the smaller sizes can be more convenient if you're lacking space in your room. When choosing a size, we recommend imagining how big your plushie will be before purchasing.
Getting rid of wrinkles and lumps on my plushie
Some of our plushies are extremely large, which can be harder to ship across the world. To make it easier, we have to vacuum pack it. Therefore, when you unpack it sometimes it may have wrinkles or lumps. Don't be worried! Our Plushiely plush will ease out the longer it is out of the bag. Remember to give it a good shaking and pat down the lumps to let it ease out.
Washing my Plushiely Plushie
Here is a guide to washing your plushie:
1. Use the gentlest cycle on your washing machine. You don't want any rip or tears!
2. Wash the plushie in cold water and mild detergent.
3. If disinfecting is a concern, use warm water or consider using a product like Lysol Laundry Sanitizer, which is safe to use on both white and colors unlike chlorine bleach.
4. If the plushie can fit in a launderable mesh bag or duvet cover this would be a plus! Padding the drum of the washer with towels can also add a layer of protection. Highly Recommended you include this step if possible!
5. Air-drying will be the gentlest choice and a hairdryer on a low cool setting can help to fluff up the fur once the plushie has reached the slightly damp stage.
What material do you use for Plushiely plushies?
Our plushies are filled with High Quality PP Cotton for the sofest and squishiest plushie.